- Each Ezara Piece is crafted to give it signature finish. Yet, you get a wide range of diamond jewellery choices with the minimum making charges a ₹500/- per gram of net weight.
- If net weight of jewellery is less then 1 gm then minimum labour charges would be ₹500/-.
- Ezara's each product are made with the combination of gold and alloys with their proportional ratio for 14K and 18K jewellery.
- We consider gold purity on basis of net weight of 76% purity for 18K and 59.50% for 14K.
- Exceptional of 999 or 995 (will be convert in 999) purity gold, customer have to charge 1% gold extra for refine gold in 999 purity gold.
- Each products of Ezara are hallmarked by Bureau of Indian standards (BIS).
- Also, engrave diamond weight and personalize company code on each jewelery in complementary as needs of customers.
- Some pieces of diamond stone can be broke during the setting process due to weak diamond purity or worker's mistake.
- We will not accept extra diamonds if not need in order.
|Synthetic||From 0.01 to 0.25 cts||200/- per cts|
|From 0.26 to 0.99 cts||75/- per cts|
|From 1.00 to 20.00 cts||50/- per cts|
|Pearl||Any Size||30/- per cts|
|Polish & Rodium||according to weight|
- Raw material like gold and diamonds are the need in prior to confirming purchase order.
- Ezara is not responsible for raw material which issued without issue voucher by customers.
- Shipping charges bear one side by Ezara and one side by party.
- Transit insurance must be provided by customers and it shall be valid only up to the time of acceptance of delivers.
- We creates their own concept and committing excellence craftmanship.
- Ezara is not accepting any designs which provide by the customer.
- We have all rights to give access to design permission on a website and mobile application.
- The customer can make their payment with credit card or debit card or cash or online fund transfer.
- Every month's first week will be due date to pay previous month outstanding amounts.